About the Buddha Statue:
- Crafted and hand painted in Maharasthra, India.
- Simple design with selected intricate detail
- Ideal in large room or space as a signature statement piece.
- Buddha can be seen as representing the Buddha's deep state of contemplation and introspection. The head resting on the knee can be seen as a symbol of the Buddha turning inward, exploring the depths of his own mind and consciousness in order to gain greater insight and understanding. This posture can also be seen as representing the Buddha's willingness to confront the difficult aspects of his own experience, including the pain and suffering that he encountered throughout his life. By resting his head on his knee, the Buddha is able to fully acknowledge and confront these experiences, and to use them as a means of deepening his own understanding of the nature of existence.
- As a prince, Buddha lived a life of luxury and privilege, shielded from the realities of suffering and death. However, he became disillusioned with this life and began to search for a deeper meaning and purpose. At the age of 29, Buddha left his palace and embarked on a spiritual quest, seeking to understand the nature of suffering and find a path to enlightenment. After years of meditation and asceticism, he finally achieved enlightenment while sitting under a Bodhi tree.
- Buddha's emphasis on mindfulness, compassion, and self-awareness has become increasingly popular in the Western world in recent years, as people seek to find peace and fulfillment in a fast-paced and often stressful modern society.
Material: Poly resin and marble powder
Dimensions: 32" (H), 22" (W), 22" (D)
Out of Stock